Saturday, July 18, 2009

My Roommates

Hello..

Today, I would like tell you about my roommates. I lived at Sempana Riau college since I am in semester one until now, semester three. My room number is 216, which is the same room since I am in semester one and semester two. In my room, there are 4 students, which consists of two sudents from semester one and two students from semester three including me. They came from different states and background but we are still united and lived together very well.

My first roommate is Muhammad Azmir bin Roslan. He is 19 years old. He is in semester three now. His nickname in college is "Ayu". I don't know what is the meaning of his nickname but this is his nickname from semester one until now. He lived in Bahau, Negeri Sembilan. He is taking Diploma in Quantitative Science (DQS). He got Dean's List (DL) in semester one but not in semester two. But, his pointer is still not bad and I think this semester he will get Dean's List. He is very close with me because this is our third semester living in the same room. He is a nice person.

My second roommate is Muhammad Danial bin Nordin. He is 18 years old. He is in semester one now. His nickname in college is "Keliwon". I think this is a funny nickname. He lived in Taman Sri Gombak, Selangor. Not too far from me, Selayang. He is taking Diploma in Computer Science (DQS). For me, Danial is a quiet person, but he is good guy really. he seldom talks to us, he only talks when we ask him question. he is good in computering, his hobby is playing computer games. He is very serious in doing anything and I respect him very much.

My last roommate is Hanif bin Mohd. Nosruddin. He is 18 years old. He also in semester one. His nickname is "Entah", very strange and funny nickname for me. He lived in Teluk Intan, Perak. He is taking Diploma in Business Study (Transport). The first time I met him, I think he is a serious person. But, today is the second week we lived together and I am happy being his friend. He is a good roommates for me.

No comments: